Clinical Exercise Physiologist,
Age Management Lifestyle Coach, Venia
Personal Statement: As a Clinical Exercise Physiologist, my goal is to help clients get excited, motivated and enjoy physical activity. I focus on getting my clients moving better and feeling better through self-myofascial release, joint range of motion, muscle activation, and cardiovascular conditioning. At Age Management Medicine Northwest I will design you an individualized fitness program that suits your lifestyle and meets your health and fitness needs.
- Personal Interests: High intensity interval training, playing with my children, hiking, reading and cooking.
- Academic Training: Bachelors degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, Washington State University
- Professional Credentials: Clinical Exercise Physiologist, American College of Sports Medicine; Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Group Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America; Certified Functional Movement Expert, Functional Movement Systems.
- Professional Memberships/Affiliations: American College of Sports Medicine; IDEA Health and Fitness Association; Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning; Functional Movement Systems; Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
- Professional Specialization: Cardiovascular rehabilitation, military fitness, athletic performance, corporate wellness, program design.