Clinical Exercise Physiologist,
Age Management Lifestyle Coach, Venia
Personal Statement: My goal is to inspire achievement of personal goals by providing necessary knowledge, skills, and tools to sustain behavior change and increase life satisfaction. Finding the connection between your values and overall health is at the utmost importance. I take into consideration everyone has their own unique story and therefor will meet you where you are at currently. I will empower you to go outside of your comfort zone and gather the strength and courage to make lasting changes in your personal wellness journey.
- Personal Interests: Spending time with my husband and children, hiking, high intensity interval training, reading and cooking.
- Academic Training: Bachelors degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, Washington State University.
- Professional Credentials: Clinical Exercise Physiologist, American College of Sports Medicine; Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Group Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America; Certified Functional Movement Expert, Functional Movement Systems.
- Professional Memberships/Affiliations: American College of Sports Medicine; IDEA Health and Fitness Association; Wellcoaches; Functional Movement Systems; Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
- Professional Specialization: Cardiovascular rehabilitation, athletic performance, corporate wellness, weight management, and intensive behavior therapy.